The Admissions Process
- Apply by filling out our Online Enrollment Form, providing the most recent report card/transcript, and paying the application fee. The application fee is $75.
- Schedule a Personalized Visit and Interview with our Admissions Team
- Receive an Acceptance Letter.
- Reserve your position by providing the Tuition Deposit. We observe a rolling admissions policy, but space will be limited.
Tuition and Fees for the 2021-2022 Academic Year:
- Tuition: $7,500
- Activities Fee (per student): $500
- Tuition: $7,465
- Activities Fee (per student): $150
10% Sibling Discount (20% discount for additional siblings)
Oldest sibling pays the full tuition, discount applies to subsequent siblings.
Limited financial assistance may be available. Please contact us if you would like to inquire about this.
*In this first year of adding 8th Grade at St. Edith Stein School for Girls, we are honoring the price from Divinum Auxilium Academy.
The 2021-2022 Academic Calendar
Monday, September 13 First Day of School
Monday, October 11 Columbus Day: NO School
Monday, November 1 Solemnity of All Saints: NO School
Thursday, November 11 Veteran’s Day/Teacher In-Service Day: NO School
Wednesday – Friday, November 24-26 Thanksgiving Break
Wednesday, December 8 Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception: NO School
Monday, December 13 Christmas Break Begins: NO School
Monday, January 10 Classes Resume
Monday, January 17 Martin Luther King Jr. Day: NO School
Wednesday, March 2 Ash Wednesday – Drop Off at 10:00am
Thursday, March 10 Teacher In-Service Day: NO School
Friday – Tuesday, March 11-15 Spring Break
Friday, March 25 Solemnity of the Annunciation: NO School
Wednesday-Friday, April 13-22 Easter Break
Friday, May 6 Last Day of School*
*Make-Up days may lengthen school year.
Start Your Application
Tuition Payment, Withdrawals, and Refunds
A tuition deposit of 10% of the total tuition is due upon receipt of the Acceptance Letter.
After the deposit, the remaining tuition may be paid in one of three ways.
- Pay in full by September 1st. A $100 discount will apply.
- Pay in two semester payments by September 1st and January 1st. A $75 discount will apply.
- Pay in 9 monthly payments. The first of these payments will be due by September 1st and the last by May 1st.
We consider a family’s enrollment and deposit a well-intentioned commitment to enroll their children.
If, however, a withdrawal becomes necessary, refunds on a pro-rated basis will be issued if the vacating seat can be filled.
If the vacating seat cannot be filled, you agree to pay the remaining tuition for the current school year.